ISHLT delegates the management and oversight of the Society’s programs and services to three Oversight Committees.
These Oversight Committees serve to:
- Ensure ISHLT’s program and service portfolios further the Society’s strategic plan, meet the needs of the members, and are not duplicative of or in conflict with each other
- Develop recommendations to the Board regarding the strategic plan as it relates to programs and services
- Monitor and ensure the engagement of a diverse spectrum of members in the development and delivery of content for ISHLT’s programs and services
- Provide guidance and oversight to the sub-committee chairs regarding ISHLT policies related to program and service development and delivery
- Annually evaluate the value and effectiveness of ISHLT’s programs and services Monitor for conflicts of interest in the Society’s scientific output