About the TTX Registry
The International Thoracic Organ Transplant (TTX) Registry was created to provide on-going, current data regarding patient, donor, and transplant characteristics as well as post-transplant outcomes. Our Registry is the only one of its kind. All institutions and countries performing heart, heart-lung, and/or lung transplantation are invited to submit data to the TTX Registry.
REGISTRY DATA ENTRY FOR ENROLLED CENTERS
Please click on the below link to enter data into the Registry. These are secure, password protected areas. Access is restricted to authorized users.
ENTER REGISTRY DATA
For Transplant Registry questions or problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRY DATA ACCESS
The collected Registry data are made available to ISHLT members and the public via online Quarterly Data Reports and Annual Data Slides. The Annual ISHLT TTX Registry Report, published in the Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation, includes demographic information, survival data, risk factor data, and other outcome data in heart/heart-lung/lung transplantation.
DATA FIELDS, LOOK UP TABLES, AND FORMS
For those researchers who wish to conduct analyses of the Registry data or query the database, the Excel File links below provide access to the lists of data fields that the TTX Registry currently collects.
Please review these fields prior to submitting a data request form (visit TTX Registry Data Requests for more information). You may also view the actual data submission forms.
At present, 45 centers submit data using our secure web-based data entry system, and 345 centers participate through data sharing with the following Organ Exchange Organizations/Data Collectives:
- Agence de la biomédecine (France)
- Australia and New Zealand Cardiothoracic Organ Transplant Registry (Australia, New Zealand)
- British Columbia Transplant Agency (Canada)
- Eurotransplant (Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Germany, The Netherlands, Slovenia)
- Instituto Nacional Central Unico Coordinador de Ablacion e Implante (INCUCAI) (Argentina)
- National Transplant Center of Italy (Italy)
- Organizacion Nacional de Trasplantes (Spain)
- Registro Español de Trasplante Cardíaco (Spain)
- Scandia Transplant (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland)
- UK Transplant (United Kingdom, Ireland)
- United Network for Organ Sharing (USA)
A list of institutions currently submitting data to the TTX Registry is included as an appendix to the TTX Registry Slides.
If your institution does not currently submit data to the Registry and you are interested in doing so, please visit the TTX Registry Institutional Enrollment page.
DATA COORDINATING CENTER
The Data Coordinating Center (DCC) for the TTX Registry is the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS). UNOS hosts the database and manages the collection and analysis of the data. Questions about the TTX Registry and the data submission process may be directed to email@example.com