BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP:
Discounted Meeting Registration:
Receive a ≥30% discount on the registration fee for:
Network, share ideas, get advice and feedback, compare strategies, engage in discussions, collaborate on projects through ISHLTConnect
. Through ISHLTConnect you can also participate in the mentor matching program and access our job listings to either look for a job or post an open position.
Online Education Library
- FREE online access to video recordings of the:
- FREE online access to video recordings of the Academy Core Competency Courses:
- 2017 Mechanical Circulatory Support
- 2017 Infectious Diseases in Thoracic Transplantation and Mechanical Support
- 2017 Pediatric Mechanical Circulatory Support
- 2016 Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplant Medicine
- 2015 Pulmonary Hypertension
- 2014 Nursing, Health Sciences, and Allied Health
- 2014 Basic Science and Translational Research
- 2013 Pediatric Heart and Lung Transplantation
ISHLT’s 12 Scientific Councils are the primary generators of ideas and content for ISHLT programs and services. ISHLT members may belong to any of the Councils they desire. When you renew your membership, you will be prompted to select your Council affiliation.
- Monthly Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation (JHLT)
- Discounted pricing on the ISHLT Monograph Series:
- Mechanical Circulatory Support
- Pediatric Heart Transplantation
- Advanced Heart Failure
- History of ISHLT
- Diagnosis and Management of Infectious Diseases
- Guidelines for the Care of Heart Transplant Recipients
- Pediatric Lung Transplantation
- Pediatric Heart Failure Guidelines
- Pulmonary Hypertension and Right Heart Failure
- A Diagnostic Guide in Thoracic Organ Transplantation
- Pediatric Ventricular Assist Devices
ISHLT’s gives over $550,000 annually
to fund research and career development opportunities available only to ISHLT members or those in training under an ISHLT member.
- Career Development Award
- Research Fellowship Award
- Transplant Registry Early Career Award
- Nursing Research Award
- MCS Translational Research Award
- Transplant Longevity Award
- Traveling Scholarship Award
- Annual Meeting Travel Grants
- Several Abstract Awards
ISHLT operates two international registries: the Thoracic Transplant Registry and the International Mechanically Assisted Circulatory Support Registry. Free access
to a deidentified dataset is available, via a data request and approval process, to all members who wish to conduct research using these valuable data repositories.
ISHLT develops and makes available to the profession and the public practice guidelines, standards statements, and consensus documents regarding all aspects of advanced heart and lung failure. ISHLT also collaborates with other professional organizations to develop such documents.
To date, ISHLT has solely produced or collaborated to produce more than 30 such documents, with several more currently under development. Spanish Translations
of several S&G documents are now available, and more translations into Spanish and other languages will be added every year.