How to Renew
- Log in here or by clicking the "Renew Membership" button below.
- Update your membership profile information and click Save. (Be sure to click the checkbox to confirm your information is correct.)
- If you are not redirected to the Overview tab of your profile, click the first tab on your profile to navigate there.
- Click “Make Payment” under Pay Open Balances and complete the payment process in order to renew your membership dues.
Should you need to print your dues renewal invoice...
Follow steps 1 and 2 of the renewal process above and then:
If this is your first-time logging in since we updated our ISHLT Database on October 23, 2018, you will need to update your password by following the steps below:
- Select the ‘Invoices/Purchases’ tab
- Select ‘Recent Orders’ from the left side pane
- Select ‘View’ on the invoice you’d like to print
- Click on the blue print button in the lower right-hand corner to print
- Click "Forgot Password"
- Enter your email where requested and click submit
- You will receive an email with further instructions to create your new password
- If you do not receive the email (check your junk, clutter and spam folders), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once a new password is created, select ‘My Profile’
- Select ‘Make Payment’ on the right side of the Overview page.
NOTE: Your username is now your email
Please be sure to renew by December 31, 2020
in order to remain a member in good standing.