Dear Recent and Prospective Exhibitors,
We invite you to exhibit at the upcoming International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation’s 40th Anniversary Meeting, ISHLT2020
! Our event is the industry’s largest inter-disciplinary gathering of healthcare practitioners focused on the advanced treatment of end-stage heart and lung disease.
is set to take place April 22-25, 2020 at the Palais des Congrès in Montréal, Canada.
As an exhibitor at this premier event, you’ll experience direct contact with medical professionals who are key decision makers for cardiothoracic products and services. Our annual meeting draws over 3,800 attendees from more than 45 countries, representing more than 15 disciplines involved in the diagnosis, management and treatment of advanced heart and lung disease. In the past, our meeting attendees have said the exhibit hall is a great place for networking and learning about the latest industry news and developments.
You’ll also have ample time to network with our expected 4,000+ meeting participants – all consumers of a range of medical and pharmaceutical supplies, devices and services.
What’s on the Agenda?
- Cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, pulmonologists, allied health professionals, pharmacists, basic scientists, and many more
- Senior decision makers in advanced heart and lung failure from North and South America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
How Do You Get Involved?
- The latest research results in basic, translational, and clinical translational science
- Late-breaking clinical trials
- Keynote speakers from leaders in the profession
- Invited lectures from experts in the field
- Visit ishlt.org for additional information on pricing, space and logistics
- Download this PDF to share
- Click Here to see why Exhibitors keep coming back to ISHLT
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter @ISHLT, and use hashtag #ISHLT2020 for any meeting related tweets.
Booth assignment will begin December 13, 2019
. Be sure to submit your exhibitor application and full payment to lock-in the priority locations. For more information, contact Lisa Edwards at 972-490-9495 or email: email@example.com
Stuart Sweet, MD, PhD