You are invited to exhibit at the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation’s Annual Meeting, the industry’s largest multinational, interdisciplinary gathering of healthcare practitioners focused on the advanced treatment for end-stage heart and lung disease.
is set to take place April 3-6, 2019 at the Loews Meeting Complex in Orlando, Florida. As an exhibitor at this premier event, you’ll experience direct contact with medical professionals who are key decision makers for cardiothoracic products and services. ISHLT’s membership is comprised of more than 3,800 members from more than 45 countries, representing 15 disciplines involved in the diagnosis, management and treatment of end-state heart and lung disease. In the past, our meeting attendees have said the exhibit hall is a great place for networking and getting details about the latest industry news and developments.
You'll also have ample time to network with our expected 4,000 meeting participants – all consumers of a range of medical and pharmaceutical supplies, devices and services.
- Cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, pulmonologists, allied health professionals, pharmacists, and many more
- Senior decisions makers in end-stage heart and lung failure from North and South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific
What’s on the agenda
- The latest research results in basic, translational, and clinical science
- Late-breaking clinical trials
- Keynote speakers from leaders in the profession
- Invited lectures from experts in the field
Space assignment will begin December 11, 2018. Be sure to submit your exhibitor application and full payment to lock-in a priority location. For more information, contact Lisa Edwards, Director of Meetings, ISHLT, at 972 490-9495 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeffrey J. Teuteberg, MD