During abstract submission, the following questions will be asked:
* Is the presenting author an employee or owner of an ineligible company?
An ACCME-defined ineligible company
is an entity whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
* Are any co-authors listed on the abstract an employee or owner of an ineligible company?
If yes, enter the co-author name(s), separated by semicolons, in the space provided.
* Does this abstract involve data from an ISHLT Registry?
If yes, which Registry? (select ISHLT Thoracic Transplant Registry
or IMACS Registry
* Is this abstract based on work that was funded entirely or in part by an ISHLT grant/award?
If yes, enter the name of the grant/award in the space provided.
* Is this abstract being funding (in part or in whole) by industry?
If yes, enter the name of the company in the space provided. If more than one company, enter company names separated by semicolons.