How to Exhibit
To get started exhibiting at ISHLT2022, submit an Exhibitor Application & Contract along with full payment. Email and fax applications will not be accepted—you must apply online at the linked form.
Booth Assignment Policies
- ► The date payment has been received in full, not the date your booth application was submitted, will be used to determine your place in line for priority booth assignment.
- ► Priority will be extended to previous ISHLT Annual Meeting exhibitors and supporters, and organizations’ total support for the Society will be considered when assigning exhibit space.
- ► To avoid being assigned adjacent to a specific company and/or competitor, be sure to list the company name(s) on your application. Careful consideration will be given to these requests but are not guaranteed.
- ► ISHLT reserves the right to determine final booth assignments.
- ► Booth assignments will be made in January 2022.
Who Can Exhibit?
Exhibition at ISHLT2022 is open to companies displaying products or services related to the field of advanced heart and lung failure and mechanical circulatory support, and of professional interest/ benefit to the meeting attendees.
Booth Pricing and Specifications
10’ X 10’ (100 sq. ft.) BOOTH PACKAGE INCLUDES:
|10’x10’ In-line Booth:
|10’x10’ Corner Booth:
||$50 USD per square foot
ISLAND BOOTH PACKAGE INCLUDES ALL BENEFITS LISTED ABOVE, PLUS:
- ► An identification sign listing the company name.
- ► 8’ high draped back wall and 3’ high draped side rails.
- ► General security guard service for the entire hall.
- ► Directory listing in the ISHLT2022 mobile app.
- ► Five (5) complimentary exhibitor badges per 100 sq. ft. (10’ x 10’) of space
(Personnel must be employed by the exhibiting company; allows access to the exhibit hall, poster hall only.)
- ► Additional Exhibit Booth Staff badges with access to the exhibit hall, poster hall can be purchased for $75 each.
- ► Exhibiting company employees/consultants who wish to attend Scientific Sessions must register for the meeting by purchasing an Exhibitor All Access Badge, which is a 10% discount off the standard Industry Registration Fee.
- ► One pre- and post-meeting registrant list of those who opted in to have their information shared with industry partners (lists include name, institution, city, state, country).
BOOTH SIZE AND HEIGHT
- ► Early access to the exhibit hall for booth building beginning in the afternoon on Monday, 25 April, by appointment.
CARPET AND FURNISHINGS
- ► Minimum Booth Size: 10’ x 10’
- ► Booth Height Policy:
- ■ The exhibit hall ceiling height is 18’.
- ■ Maximum island booth height permitted is 16’. Hanging signage will not be permitted due to ceiling height.
- ■ Inline and corner booths may not exceed a height of 10’.
- ■ Indicate your booth height on the exhibit contract.
- ■ Refer to the exhibition rules regarding exhibit booth configuration.
- ► Exhibit booth space is NOT carpeted; only the exhibit hall aisles will be carpeted.
- ► All furnishings, equipment, carpet, electrical, etc. required shall be at the expense and responsibility of the Exhibiting Company and may be ordered through the official Exhibitor Services Kit, which will be distributed in January 2022.