REGISTRATION FOR ISHLT2021 IS NOW CLOSED
Register for the ISHLT 2021 Annual Meeting
& Scientific Sessions – Virtual Experience
Now more than ever, the ISHLT community—multidisciplinary, global, and diverse—really matters. Join us for the virtual 2021 Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions to view the latest science, stay current on research, and make the meaningful connections that inspire you in your practice.
Your payment must be received by the deadline dates listed below. All registration fees are in U.S. dollars.
Annual Meeting registration fee includes:
- A full schedule of oral abstracts, poster presentations, plenary and symposia sessions, many with CME credit available
- Networking and social opportunities
- Access to industry-supported content
- Digital April 2021 Abstract Supplement of the Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation
- Access to the virtual meeting platform and content for three months after the meeting
All discounted registration fees are valid until 11:59 p.m. EDT on the specified date.
Annual Meeting Scientific Sessions
|Member – VIRTUAL
||Register 12 February - 23 March
||Register after 23 March
Non-Member – VIRTUAL
Details about how the ISHLT Academies will be provided in 2021 will be forthcoming. Watch this space for more information or visit the 2021 Academies
Registration Rates and Instructions
- Physician/Surgeon Rate is available to individuals who hold an MD degree or equivalent.
- Allied Health/Non-Physician Rate is available to individuals who do not hold an MD degree or the equivalent (e.g. Non-MDs, PhDs, researchers, nurses pharmacists, physical therapists, psychologist, social workers, etc.) and are not pharmaceutical or device company employees or consultants.
- Student/Trainee Rate is available only to individuals who are actively participating in a formal training program (e.g. medical, graduate and nursing students, residents, fellows, or the equivalent).
- Industry Rate is available to anyone whose primary employer is a for-profit commercial entity, excluding medical centers and healthcare providers. Individuals who meet this definition may not register under any other category.
- Non-member Allied Health Registrants must include a letter verifying employment and allied health status with their registration. The letter must be signed by the Chief or Dean of the transplant program. Registration submitted without this letter will not be processed. Email the verification letter to email@example.com.
- Non-member Student/Trainee Registrants must include a letter verifying their training status with their registration. The letter must be signed by the Chief or Dean of the transplant program. Registration submitted without a letter will not be processed. Email the verification letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Policies and Instructions
- Registration fees are determined by the date when payment in full is received. Registration submitted without payment in full, including declined credit card transactions, are subject to the registration fee in effect at the time payment is received in full.
- Full payment in U.S. funds only must accompany your registration. Checks must be made payable to ISHLT and drawn on a U.S. bank. Bank fees incurred for processing payment will be billed to the registrant.
- Wire transfers must be received by 23 March 2021. A $25 USD fee will be accessed for each wire transfer. These fees are the responsibility of the sender. Email email@example.com for wire transfer instructions.
- Registrant substitutions must be received in writing by 23 March 2021. If the substitution isn’t of the same registration category, the difference in the registration rate must be paid or ISHLT will refund the difference. A $25 USD fee will be assessed for each substitution. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for registrant substitutions.
- Registration Cancellation Terms
Registrations can be cancelled at any time, but no refunds will be provided.
- Invoice Request
Registration will be subject to a $25 USD administrative fee when requesting an invoice to pay for registration. Please note, to qualify for early registration discounts, full payment must be received or postmarked by appropriate due date. ISHLT does not accept purchase orders.
- Payment Confirmation
Attendees who include an email address on their registration form will receive an email confirmation and receipt within 24 hours of registering online.
If you have any questions regarding the program or registration, contact ISHLT headquarters via email at email@example.com
, or by phone at +1-972-354-1950.