Join us for the world’s largest meeting dedicated to furthering our understanding
of advanced heart and lung disease!
ISHLT’s Annual Meeting is the world’s largest gathering of researchers and practitioners dedicated to improving the lives of patients with advanced heart and lung diseases.
We are the only global, multi-disciplinary of its kind, which gives participants a unique perspective as well as the opportunity to network with peers from around the globe. Last year, nearly 4,000 participants from 36 countries, representing 15 disciplines joined us for more than 750 presentations, 17 debates, joint symposia – and so much more.
- Plenary sessions with fascinating keynote speakers, including one of this year’s Lifetime Achievement Award honorees, James Kirklin, MD.
- Three joint symposia, looking at such topics as pulmonary hypertension, global ethics and heart/kidney transplantation.
- Lively debates that are always a crowd favorite
- An expansive exhibit area with industry talks.
- Numerous networking opportunities.