The ISHLT Standards and Guidelines (S&G) Committee shall consist of the following:
- Past Chair
- Associate Chair for Mechanical Circulatory Support
- Associate Chair for Pulmonary Vascular Disease
- Associate Chair for Advanced Heart Failure and Transplantation
- Associate Char for Advanced Lung Failure and Transplantation
- Three At-Large members appointed to ensure diversity on the Committee
- JHLT Editor in Chief (advisory)
- Chair of the Publications Oversight Committee (advisory)
- ISHLT CEO or other staff member
The Vice-Chair shall be appointed by the Board, upon recommendations from the Publications Oversight Committee, for a one (1) year term, rotating into the position of Chair and Past Chair.
The Chair shall rotate into the position from the Vice-Chair position and shall serve a two (2) year term
The Past Chair shall rotate into the position from the Chair position and shall serve as one (1) year term
The Associate Chairs shall be appointed by their respective Interdisciplinary Network Steering Committees for a three (3) year term each
The At-Large members shall be appointed by the S&G Committee Chair, and approved by the Executive Committee, to ensure diversity of perspective on the committee; they shall each serve one (1) year term, which may be renewed twice.