Meetings - Annual Meeting > Registration Housing & Tour Forms
ANNUAL MEETING REGISTRATION AND HOTEL INFORMATION
EARLY BIRD deadline:
ONLINE registration deadline:
|ANNUAL MEETING REGISTRATION:|
Registration for the ISHLT 38th Annual Meeting and Scientific Sessions is NOW OPEN. Click on the "REGISTER ONLINE" button at left to register for the meeting.
A full list of registration rates and fees is available in the (PDF). Please see the Registration Policies and Instructions (below) for more information.
The Presidentís Cocktail Reception will be held Friday, April 13 at the Negresco Palace, one of the most unique hotels in the world. Admittance to this event requires an advanced ticket purchase (not included with registration). Tickets will NOT be sold on-site and attendance is limited to 1000. Ticket prices vary and are published on Registration Form (link above).
ISHLT is offering Guest Registration with or without purchase of a ticket to the President's Cocktail Reception. Guest Registration includes access to the plenary sessions, exhibit hall, wine and cheese receptions. Guest MUST be accompanying a registrant in one of the other categories. Please see instruction #14 regarding age restrictions for children.
Your paid annual meeting registration fee includes a 5-day transportation pass. This pass provides free transport on the Métropole Nice Côte d'Azur public transport network (bus and tramway) throughout Nice from Tuesday through Saturday. Transportation passes will be distributed from the registration desk beginning on Tuesday afternoon.
ISHLT has arranged for discounted rates at a number of Nice hotels. Reservations are being coordinated through La Maison by GTS and must be made online (click on "BOOK HOTEL" at left). Room availability is guaranteed until January 2018, so please book early. All rates include breakfast, city tax, local VAT and service charges.
Information on tours, arrival and departure transfers, and group booking is also available on the website (ishlt.lamaisonbygts.com).
REGISTRATION POLICIES AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- The Annual Meeting registration fee includes attendance at all scientific sessions, exhibit hall receptions, and coffee breaks.
- The non-member registration fee includes membership in the Society from the date of registration through December 31, 2018. You will be required to complete a membership application, which will be emailed to you, in order to activate your membership. Please mark the box provided if you do NOT wish to accept the offer of membership. Declining the offer will not result in a reduction of the non-member registration fee.
- DO NOT fax your registration form if you are paying by check or bank draft. Registration forms received without payment will not be processed.
- Individuals whose registration and payment are NOT RECEIVED by March 12, 2018 must register on-site. Registration fees are determined by the date when payment in full is received. Registration forms sent without payment in full or with invalid credit card information are subject to the registration fee in effect at the time payment in full is received or when the correct credit card information is provided.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing in order to qualify for any refund and should be emailed to Justin Hickman: email@example.com. For written cancellation notices RECEIVED by February 22, 2018, a full refund of the scientific session fees paid will be given, less a $90 (VAT included) handling fee. For written cancellation notices received after February 22, 2018, no refund of any fees will be given. All cancellation refunds will be issued approximately 15 business days after the meeting.
- The Physician/Surgeon Rate is available only to individuals who have achieved an MD degree or the equivalent.
- The Industry Rate is available to anyone whose primary employer is a for profit commercial entity, excluding medical centers and healthcare providers. Individuals who meet this definition MAY NOT register under any other category.
- The Allied Health/Non-Physician rate is available to Individuals who have not achieved an MD or the equivalent (e.g. PhDs, non-MD researchers, nurses, pharmacists, physical therapists, psychologists, social workers, etc.) and are not pharmaceutical or device company employees/consultants and qualifying individuals should select this rate. Non-member allied health registrants must include with their registration forms a letter signed by the chief/dean of their transplant program verifying their employment and allied health status. Forms submitted without this letter will not be processed. On-line registrants must upload their verification letter.
- The Student/Trainee rate is available only to individuals who are actively participating in a formal training program (i.e. medical, graduate and nursing students, residents, fellows or the equivalent) and qualifying individuals should select this rate. Non-members choosing this rate must include with their registration forms (or upload if registering on-line) a letter signed by the chief/dean of their program verifying their training status. Forms submitted without this letter will not be processed. On-line registrants must upload their verification letter.
- Full payment in US funds only must accompany your registration. Checks must be made payable to ISHLT and must be drawn on a US bank. All bank fees incurred for the processing of your payment will be billed to you.
- Wire Transfers must be received by March 12, 2018. There will be an additional fee for wire transfers in the amount of $35 which must be paid by the sender. Please request bank/wire transfer instructions by emailing Lee Ann Mills: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Travel agencies/sponsoring agencies will not be allowed to pick up multiple registrantsí name badges. Only the person registered for the meeting may pick up his/her name badge. No Exceptions.
- All registrant name changes/replacements are due by March 12, 2018. After this date, all name changes must be made on-site. There will be a $30 (VAT included) fee for each name change/replacement.
- Age Restriction: Children under 19 are not permitted to attend any of the ISHLT events taking place in the Acropolis Congress Center. Guest registration is not available to anyone under 19. Children under 19 who are attending the Presidentís Cocktail Reception must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children over 11 who wish to attend the Presidentís cocktail Reception must purchase a ticket.
- Request of Revised Invoice for VAT Purposes: There is a $30 (VAT included) fee for each revised invoice requested for VAT purposes. The fee must be paid prior to receiving the revised invoice, credit card is the preferred payment method.
CALL THE ISHLT HEADQUARTERS OFFICE AT OR EMAIL US AT OR FAX US AT .