CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
Candidates evaluated and ranked
Final slate developed
Slate of nominees emailed to ISHLT Membership
- The Nominating Committee shall consist of the President and the immediate four Past Presidents.
- The Immediate Past President shall serve as Chair of the Nominating Committee.
- The Chair of the Nominating Committee shall appoint two Board members to serve as ad-hoc members of the Nominating Committee for one year terms.
- The Nominating Committee will seek input from the Journal Editor prior to entering into their final deliberations.
- The President-Elect shall serve as an alternate representative to the Nominating Committee if one of the above committee members cannot participate.
- This committee shall prepare a slate of Officers and Directors upon instruction from the Board as to the geographic and disciplinary vacancies which are to be filled and shall present its slate to the Board of Directors at a meeting or telephone conference call held prior to the annual business meeting.
- The President-Elect and Secretary-Treasurer must be nominated from among the current and past Board members.
- The Board of Directors may modify the slate as they see fit to insure that the geographic and disciplinary constituencies of the membership are adequately represented.
- The slate will be communicated to the members at least 30 days prior to the annual business meeting and shall be presented to the membership at the annual business meeting for a vote.
University Heart Center Hamburg