Boards & Committees - Grants & Awards
RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP GRANT and GRANTS & AWARDS COMMITTEECOMMITTEE CO-CHAIRS:
in Gaslamp A of the Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel, San Diego, CA, USA, during the ISHLT 37th Annual Meeting and Scientific Sessions
- The Grants and Awards Committee shall consist of three Chairs, at least one representing heart and one representing lung and at least one from the US and one from outside the US, appointed by the Board of Directors and serving 3-year staggered terms.
- Grants and awards reviewers shall be appointed by the Co-Chairs for 1-year terms, renewable up to three times.
- The number of grants and awards reviewers shall be determined by the Co-Chairs according to their needs and to reflect the geographic and specialty diversity of the Society members.
- Oversee and administer the Society’s grant and awards program, including the grant application process, the application review and selection process, and the oversight of grant award follow-up reports.
- Manage the process of determining each year’s Caves Award Winner and administer any other awards programs assigned to it by the Board of Directors.
- Develop mechanisms to increase the visibility of current and former award winners at the Annual Meeting, as well as on the website
- Provide an annual summary to the Board for posting on the ISHLT website of the manuscripts, presentations and grants from all past award recipients
- Engage in an annual assessment of the overall impact of all of the various awards, the adequacy of the funding, and the need to expand/reduce the awards in terms of funding provided or number awarded
Heart & Diabetes Center NRW
Bad Oeynhausen, GERMANY
05731 / 97 firstname.lastname@example.org
BOARD OF DIRECTORS LIAISON:ISHLT STAFF LIAISONS:
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Chicago, IL, USA
Addison, TX, USA
NORMAN E SHUMWAY CAREER DEVELOPMENT AWARD REVIEWERS:NURSING, HEALTH SCIENCES & ALLIED HEALTH RESEARCH GRANT AWARDS:TRANSPLANT REGISTRY EARLY CAREER AWARDS: