RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP GRANT and GRANTS & AWARDS COMMITTEECOMMITTEE CO-CHAIRS:
- The Grants and Awards Committee shall consist of three Chairs, at least one representing heart and one representing lung and at least one from the US and one from outside the US, appointed by the Board of Directors and serving 3-year staggered terms.
- Grants and awards reviewers shall be appointed by the Co-Chairs for 1-year terms, renewable up to three times.
- The number of grants and awards reviewers shall be determined by the Co-Chairs according to their needs and to reflect the geographic and specialty diversity of the Society members.
- Oversee and administer the Society’s grant and awards program, including the grant application process, the application review and selection process, and the oversight of grant award follow-up reports.
- Manage the process of determining each year’s Caves Award Winner and administer any other awards programs assigned to it by the Board of Directors.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS LIAISON:ISHLT STAFF LIAISONS:
Heart & Diabetes Center NRW
Bad Oeynhausen, GERMANY
05731 / 97 firstname.lastname@example.org
Addison, TX, USA
NORMAN E SHUMWAY CAREER DEVELOPMENT AWARD REVIEWERS:NURSING, HEALTH SCIENCES & ALLIED HEALTH RESEARCH GRANT AWARDS:TRANSPLANT REGISTRY EARLY CAREER AWARDS: