Boards & Committees - Corporate Development
CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
- The Corporate Development Committee shall consist of a Chair (the Treasurer of the Society) and four members appointed by the Board for 2-year staggered terms, renewable twice.
- One member shall represent heart, one shall represent lung, one shall represent MCS, and one shall represent PH.
- The President, President-Elect, and Executive Director shall also serve as members of the Corporate Development Committee.
- Work with the Board and Scientific Councils to identify strategic opportunities related to industry partnerships.
- Work with the Executive Director to develop the Society’s annual corporate partner opportunities.
- Meet with company representatives to discuss ISHLT’s programs and activities and potential areas for collaboration with companies.
- Serve as the responsible entity for negotiating corporate support partnerships.
- Seek assistance, as needed, from the Scientific Council Operating Boards to establish relationships with companies and to negotiate support agreements.
Duke University Medical Center
Durham, NC, USA
Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
Stanford University School of Medicine
Stanford, CA, USA
Addison, Texas, USA