Boards & Committees - Corporate Development
- The Corporate Development Committee shall consist of a Chair (the Treasurer of the Society) and four members appointed by the Board for 2-year staggered terms, renewable twice.
- One member shall represent heart, one shall represent lung, one shall represent MCS, and one shall represent PH.
- The President, President-Elect, and Executive Director shall also serve as members of the Corporate Development Committee.
- Work with the Board and Scientific Councils to identify strategic opportunities related to industry partnerships.
- Work with the Executive Director to develop the Society’s annual corporate partner opportunities.
- Meet with company representatives to discuss ISHLT’s programs and activities and potential areas for collaboration with companies.
- Serve as the responsible entity for negotiating corporate support partnerships.
- Seek assistance, as needed, from the Scientific Council Operating Boards to establish relationships with companies and to negotiate support agreements.
CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE