Boards & Committees - Annual Meeting
ANNUAL MEETING PROGRAM COMMITTEE COMMITTEE LEADERSHIP:EXECUTIVE TEAM:
- The Annual Meeting Scientific Program Committee shall consist of a Vice-Chair appointed by the President-Elect and a Chair who shall rotate into the position after serving as Vice-Chair. Chair and Vice-Chair terms are one year each.
- The Chair shall appoint sufficient additional committee members to reflect the disciplines of the abstract categories and to ensure, to the extent possible, representation from among the various geographic and specialty constituencies of the Society. Such terms are for one year.
- The Immediate Past Chair, the Editor of the Journal, the President, and the Chair of the Development Committee shall also serve as members of the Program Committee.
- If not already an elected Board member, the Chair of the Annual Meeting Scientific Program Committee shall serve as an ex-officio member of the Board of Directors and shall also serve as a member of the Education Committee.
- Develop learning objectives for the Annual Meeting that are tied to the identified educational needs of the members.
- Ensure that the Annual Meeting Scientific Program meets the identified educational needs of the members and the established learning objectives.
- Develop the Annual Meeting Scientific Program content, including the selection of abstract presentations and the development and selection of symposia.
- Make revisions to the scientific program to ensure it continues to meet the educational needs of the members.
- Evaluate and make changes, as needed, to the format, structure, and content development process of the Annual Meeting Scientific Program
University Heart Center Hamburg
Drexel University College of Medicine and Hahnemann University Hospital
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Heart & Diabetes Center NRW
Bad Oeynhausen, GERMANY
05731 / 97 email@example.com
Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Trust
Harefield, Middlesex, UNITED KINGDOM
University of Washington
Seattle, WA, USA
University Hospital la Fe Valencia
Institute for Clinical and Experimental Medicine (IKEM)
Prague, CZECH REPUBLICmaub@ikem.cz
University Heart Center Hamburg Eppendorf